Big Data technology company Aigenpulse Ltd, which specialises in structuring, integrating and deriving meaning from large, disparate data assets, has achieved certification to the internationally recognised standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, the assessment having been conducted by the British Assessment Bureau. The certifications demonstrate Aigenpulse’s commitment to customer service and product quality (ISO 9001:2015) and in managing information safely and securely (ISO 27001:2013).
Aigenpulse’s platform deploys artificial intelligence (AI) and advanced machine learning technologies to help researchers to unlock the power of their data, ultimately increasing the efficiency at which new and improved drugs reach patients. Scientists use the platform to structure, share and analyse their research, translational and preclinical data, making it easier to search and visualise relationships in the large and diverse data sets generated by R&D pipelines. Analyses can be automated, enabling researchers to focus on core science while benefitting from data to augment experience and intuition in decision-making.
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- EVENT PREVIEW: CPhI North America opens next week!
- NEW BUSINESS: SK biotek and AMPAC Fine Chemicals have ambitious CDMO plans
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Polyplus-transfection develops GMP-grade therapeutic virus reagent
- Mogrify raises $3.7 million seed funding to support direct cellular conversion for cell therapy
- Owlstone Medical partners with Shanghai Renji Hospital to pioneer Breath Biopsy lung cancer trial
- Chemspace and LabNetwork collaborate to extend access to chemical databases
- TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: Catalent invests over $27 million to commercialise next-generation ODT Zydis Ultra
- SGS reports successful Phase 2 results for novel influenza vaccine, validating its H3N2 A/Belgium challenge agent
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Horizon Discovery and Rutgers University develop new gene editing approach: ‘base editing’
- EVENT REVIEW: Busy sessions at BIO-Europe Spring!