Bioinformatics visualisation specialist Qlucore has released the beta version of its Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.3 software, including a completely new Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Module and range of new functionalities for the base version. The NGS Module will enable additional functionality related to data generated with NGS technologies, making it possible to interactively and dynamically visualise, analyse and explore NGS data.
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a next-generation bioinformatics software program for broad usage known for its friendly user interface and advanced visualisation capabilities that enables biologists and researchers who are not data analysis experts to explore NGS and data, find new answers and generate new hypotheses.
Examples include RNA-seq studies, is one of the most used techniques in modern genetics and cancer research, with the NGS Module enabling a comprehensive and synchronised view of both expression levels and genomic locations. A unique flexibility is handed to the user, who can perform a statistical test in the expression space by simply moving a cut-off slider, observing the result in the Genome browser, one of the main components in the NGS Module which, in combination with the dynamic filters, ensures that the user always visualises the most interesting regions of the genome, minimising the need for zoom and scroll.
For further information on Qlucore and its new software visit www.qlucore.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- Synpromics relocates facilities to Roslin Innovation Centre
- ERT acquires Biomedical Systems
- UK launch for Seqirus adjuvanted influenza vaccine
- Hitachi High Technologies to open Sci-Tech Daresbury facility
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies opens UK cell culture process development laboratories
- BioreclamationIVT acquires Qualyst Transporter Solutions
- ArisGlobal software solution simplifies adverse event triage management
- Endomagnetics receives CE Marking approval for breast cancer localisation technology
- ERT introduces express overread service for respiratory clinical trials
- ArisGlobal launches LifeSphere Mobile MA medical affairs and pharmacovigilance portal