Bioinformatics visualisation specialist Qlucore has released the beta version of its Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.3 software, including a completely new Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Module and range of new functionalities for the base version. The NGS Module will enable additional functionality related to data generated with NGS technologies, making it possible to interactively and dynamically visualise, analyse and explore NGS data.
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a next-generation bioinformatics software program for broad usage known for its friendly user interface and advanced visualisation capabilities that enables biologists and researchers who are not data analysis experts to explore NGS and data, find new answers and generate new hypotheses.
Examples include RNA-seq studies, is one of the most used techniques in modern genetics and cancer research, with the NGS Module enabling a comprehensive and synchronised view of both expression levels and genomic locations. A unique flexibility is handed to the user, who can perform a statistical test in the expression space by simply moving a cut-off slider, observing the result in the Genome browser, one of the main components in the NGS Module which, in combination with the dynamic filters, ensures that the user always visualises the most interesting regions of the genome, minimising the need for zoom and scroll.
For further information on Qlucore and its new software visit www.qlucore.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- COMPANY UPDATE: Metrion Biosciences and the potential for ion channel drug discovery
- EVENT PREVIEW: Get ready for DCAT Week in New York this month!
- MEDICINES FOR THE 21st CENTURY conference takes place in Cardiff, UK in May
- Aigenpulse receives ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certification for AI data technology
- FUJIFILM SonoSite launches redesigned SonoSite Institute
- Moderna exercises exclusive licence option for Avacta Affimer biotherapeutics development
- Sphere Fluidics closes $2 million investment round
- Horizon Discovery and Rutgers University form exclusive partnership to develop novel next-generation gene editing technology
- Optibrium appoints Clare Devlin as financial director
- Dolomite Microfluidics technology enables formulation of liposomal RNA vaccine delivery systems