Bioinformatics visualisation specialist Qlucore has released the beta version of its Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.3 software, including a completely new Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Module and range of new functionalities for the base version. The NGS Module will enable additional functionality related to data generated with NGS technologies, making it possible to interactively and dynamically visualise, analyse and explore NGS data.
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a next-generation bioinformatics software program for broad usage known for its friendly user interface and advanced visualisation capabilities that enables biologists and researchers who are not data analysis experts to explore NGS and data, find new answers and generate new hypotheses.
Examples include RNA-seq studies, is one of the most used techniques in modern genetics and cancer research, with the NGS Module enabling a comprehensive and synchronised view of both expression levels and genomic locations. A unique flexibility is handed to the user, who can perform a statistical test in the expression space by simply moving a cut-off slider, observing the result in the Genome browser, one of the main components in the NGS Module which, in combination with the dynamic filters, ensures that the user always visualises the most interesting regions of the genome, minimising the need for zoom and scroll.
For further information on Qlucore and its new software visit www.qlucore.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- Mologic and Newcastle University launch BReD diagnostic for blackgrass resistance
- Gyros Protein Technologies and Cygnus Technologies in licensing and supply agreement
- TxCell exercises in-licence option to University of British Columbia’s CAR-Treg programme IP rights
- Bioclinica introduces expanded and enhanced SMART technology suite
- TTP Plc and Cubed Laboratories complete NESDEP portable laboratory project
- INTEGRA Biosciences introduces Polypropylene Multichannel Reagent Reservoirs for enhanced chemical resistance
- Avacta Group plc appoints Dr Eliot Forster as non-executive Chairman of the Board
- Fujifilm completes acquisition of Irvine Scientific Sales Company and IS Japan
- Enamine and BioSolveIT collaboration delivers 3.8 billion new compounds on demand
- TxCell appoints Lonza as CAR-Treg cellular product manufacturer