Bioinformatics visualisation specialist Qlucore has released the beta version of its Qlucore Omics Explorer 3.3 software, including a completely new Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Module and range of new functionalities for the base version. The NGS Module will enable additional functionality related to data generated with NGS technologies, making it possible to interactively and dynamically visualise, analyse and explore NGS data.
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a next-generation bioinformatics software program for broad usage known for its friendly user interface and advanced visualisation capabilities that enables biologists and researchers who are not data analysis experts to explore NGS and data, find new answers and generate new hypotheses.
Examples include RNA-seq studies, is one of the most used techniques in modern genetics and cancer research, with the NGS Module enabling a comprehensive and synchronised view of both expression levels and genomic locations. A unique flexibility is handed to the user, who can perform a statistical test in the expression space by simply moving a cut-off slider, observing the result in the Genome browser, one of the main components in the NGS Module which, in combination with the dynamic filters, ensures that the user always visualises the most interesting regions of the genome, minimising the need for zoom and scroll.
For further information on Qlucore and its new software visit www.qlucore.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- Ingenza’s Ian Fotheringham to present the Charles Tennant Memorial Lecture
- Leading cell culture media company changes name to FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc
- Evonetix establishes scientific advisory board
- Avacta and LG Chem Life Sciences in multi-target Affimer therapeutics development alliance
- Horizon Discovery Group and C4X Discovery Holdings in exclusive next-generation oncology drugs partnership
- Polyplus-transfection further expands transfection reagent portfolio for cell and gene therapy GMP production
- Simplifying high content screening with the VIAFLO 96
- Avacta appoints Dr Jose Saro as Chief Medical Officer
- Concept Life Sciences forms Scientific Advisory Board
- Sangamo finalises TxCell acquisition