INTEGRA Biosciences has received a Basel Life MipTec Product Innovation Award at the 2018 MipTec exhibition for its ASSIST PLUS pipetting robot. The event, held at the Congress Center Basel, Switzerland, from September 11-14, saw the judging panel visit each exhibitor and select only three of the many scientific innovations showcased to receive this award.
Using any INTEGRA electronic multichannel pipette, the compact ASSIST PLUS system offers laboratory automation to provide reproducible and error-free processing while eliminating repetitive manual pipetting tasks. Users can click any of the company’s VIAFLO and VOYAGER electronic pipettes into ASSIST PLUS to automate their pipetting tasks. From plate filling and reagent addition to serial dilutions, the system eliminates the influence of human error and inter-operator variability on pipetting, leading to better reproducibility and is also highly suited for tasks such as tube-to-plate transfers and plate reformatting. Combined with broad labware compatibility and a range of accessories from tube racks to high-capacity reservoirs, this ensures that it the system fits seamlessly into a variety of laboratory workflows while still giving users the option to use the same electronic multichannel pipettes for manual tasks when required.
For further information about INTEGRA Biosciences visit www.integra-biosciences.com
- Simplifying high content screening with the VIAFLO 96
- Avacta appoints Dr Jose Saro as Chief Medical Officer
- INTEGRA Biosciences introduces Polypropylene Multichannel Reagent Reservoirs for enhanced chemical resistance
- Medisur and Peripal to distribute Mologic’s PERiPLEX renal disease POC diagnostic in Europe
- Optibrium, Imperial College and DNDi collaborate on drug development for neglected diseases
- Enamine and Actelion expand drug discovery collaboration
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- COMPANY UPDATE: Metrion Biosciences and the potential for ion channel drug discovery
- EVENT PREVIEW: Get ready for DCAT Week in New York this month!
- MEDICINES FOR THE 21st CENTURY conference takes place in Cardiff, UK in May
- Aigenpulse receives ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certification for AI data technology
- FUJIFILM SonoSite launches redesigned SonoSite Institute
- Moderna exercises exclusive licence option for Avacta Affimer biotherapeutics development
- Sphere Fluidics closes $2 million investment round
- Horizon Discovery and Rutgers University form exclusive partnership to develop novel next-generation gene editing technology
- Optibrium appoints Clare Devlin as financial director
- Dolomite Microfluidics technology enables formulation of liposomal RNA vaccine delivery systems