Life sciences contract solutions specialist SGS is to host a one-day interactive seminar at the Lindner Hotel in Antwerp, Belgium on Thursday, October 4, 2018 to discuss the evolving nature of early-stage clinical trials.
This free-to-attend event, ‘New Early Phase Clinical Trials Paradigm,’ will combine expert presentations and lectures with roundtable discussions for attendees to participate in open exchanges on the latest early-phase clinical trials initiatives, and review industry endeavours to revitalise the global drug pipeline. Areas of discussion will include PK/PD challenges, innovative and complex sampling, human challenge testing, adaptive study design, trial modelling and simulation, and the use of T-cell biomarkers within trials.
Joining SGS experts will be speakers from industry and research, including Stephan Chalon, Vice President of R&D, Experimental Medicine & Clinical Pharmacology at Medicines for Malaria Ventures (MMV). The day will be split into two sessions, the first discussing, ‘How to Choose the Right Early Phase Clinical Study Design?’ and the second, ‘Empowering Early Phase R&D with Human Challenge Trial Solutions’.
A tour of SGS’s Clinical Pharmacology Unit near the seminar venue will take place following the closing remarks of the seminar.
For further information about the New Early Phase Clinical Trials Paradigm seminar visit www.sgs.com/en/events/2018/10/new-early-phase-clinical-trials-paradigm-6th-biopharm-day-seminar
For those interested in participating in the event but unable to attend, the live lectures and roundtable sessions will be streamed through https://app.clevercast.com/webcast/registration/w-XW7mdq
For further information about SGS visit www.sgs.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- SGS’s first malaria human challenge trial will take place in Belgium this month
- TC BioPharm creates allogeneic cell banks for CAR-T cancer therapy products
- Horizon Discovery extends CRISPR Screening Service to primary human T cells
- TrakCel and The Quick Life Science Group partner on supply chain IT solution for cell and gene therapies
- Almac Group extends personalised cancer vaccine production facilities
- Cobra Biologics appoints Dr Darrell Sleep as Director of Innovation
- Phico Therapeutics appoints financial director and two non-executive directors
- Evonetix appoints Stephanie Brooking as Head of Product Management
- Bio-Rad publishes new findings on generation and characterisation of drug-target-complex-specific antibodies
- Expedeon licenses Lightning-Link rapid biotinylation technology to Cell Guidance Systems