Bio-Optronics has formed a partnership with clinical research site network organisation Synexus aimed at improving patient access to medicine and improving overall clinical trial efficiency. The partnership will deliver large numbers of quality patients to clinical trials through the use of a unified CTMS across the entire Synexus network of more than 200 sites in 11 countries, including in the US, as well as in Europe and Africa . The companies stated that they will continue to evolve how global clinical trials are managed across an expanding network of sites around the world.
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- EVENT PREVIEW: CPhI North America opens next week!
- NEW BUSINESS: SK biotek and AMPAC Fine Chemicals have ambitious CDMO plans
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Polyplus-transfection develops GMP-grade therapeutic virus reagent
- Mogrify raises $3.7 million seed funding to support direct cellular conversion for cell therapy
- Owlstone Medical partners with Shanghai Renji Hospital to pioneer Breath Biopsy lung cancer trial
- Chemspace and LabNetwork collaborate to extend access to chemical databases
- TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: Catalent invests over $27 million to commercialise next-generation ODT Zydis Ultra
- SGS reports successful Phase 2 results for novel influenza vaccine, validating its H3N2 A/Belgium challenge agent
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Horizon Discovery and Rutgers University develop new gene editing approach: ‘base editing’
- EVENT REVIEW: Busy sessions at BIO-Europe Spring!