WCG Clinical Services Division, has acquired ACI Clinical, a provider of endpoint adjudication and data monitoring safety committees. ACI Clinical provides expert reviews to support the decision-making process in clinical development programmes. The company manages a global network of more than 500 medical, statistical and safety experts who will be able to serve as committee members and advisors to WCG’s clients.
ACI Clinical will continue to operate as an independent service organisation within WCG Clinical Services Division and WCG will support ACI Clinical as it continues to expand, with access to capital, complementary clinical and regulatory expertise, and corporate support.
For further information visit www.wcgclinical.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- SGS’s first malaria human challenge trial will take place in Belgium this month
- TC BioPharm creates allogeneic cell banks for CAR-T cancer therapy products
- Horizon Discovery extends CRISPR Screening Service to primary human T cells
- TrakCel and The Quick Life Science Group partner on supply chain IT solution for cell and gene therapies
- Almac Group extends personalised cancer vaccine production facilities
- Cobra Biologics appoints Dr Darrell Sleep as Director of Innovation
- Phico Therapeutics appoints financial director and two non-executive directors
- Evonetix appoints Stephanie Brooking as Head of Product Management
- Bio-Rad publishes new findings on generation and characterisation of drug-target-complex-specific antibodies
- Expedeon licenses Lightning-Link rapid biotinylation technology to Cell Guidance Systems