WCG Clinical Services Division, has acquired ACI Clinical, a provider of endpoint adjudication and data monitoring safety committees. ACI Clinical provides expert reviews to support the decision-making process in clinical development programmes. The company manages a global network of more than 500 medical, statistical and safety experts who will be able to serve as committee members and advisors to WCG’s clients.
ACI Clinical will continue to operate as an independent service organisation within WCG Clinical Services Division and WCG will support ACI Clinical as it continues to expand, with access to capital, complementary clinical and regulatory expertise, and corporate support.
For further information visit www.wcgclinical.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- Concept Life Sciences forms Scientific Advisory Board
- Sangamo finalises TxCell acquisition
- Polyplus-transfection introduces new nanoparticle DNA transfection reagent
- The 6th SGS Biopharma Day Seminar: a new early-phase clinical trials paradigm
- Blacktrace expands its presence in Japan with new office in Kanagawa
- MaSTherCell doubles production capacity
- Absolute Antibody expands production facilities
- Optibrium and University of Nottingham collaborate on innovative teaching programme
- Diamond Pharma Services wins both Futures and Support categories at TOPRA Awards
- Droplet microfluidics offers new approach for studying plant cell biomechanics