WCG Clinical Services Division, has acquired ACI Clinical, a provider of endpoint adjudication and data monitoring safety committees. ACI Clinical provides expert reviews to support the decision-making process in clinical development programmes. The company manages a global network of more than 500 medical, statistical and safety experts who will be able to serve as committee members and advisors to WCG’s clients.
ACI Clinical will continue to operate as an independent service organisation within WCG Clinical Services Division and WCG will support ACI Clinical as it continues to expand, with access to capital, complementary clinical and regulatory expertise, and corporate support.
For further information visit www.wcgclinical.com
Latest from Tom Mulligan
- EVENT PREVIEW: CPhI North America opens next week!
- NEW BUSINESS: SK biotek and AMPAC Fine Chemicals have ambitious CDMO plans
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Polyplus-transfection develops GMP-grade therapeutic virus reagent
- Mogrify raises $3.7 million seed funding to support direct cellular conversion for cell therapy
- Owlstone Medical partners with Shanghai Renji Hospital to pioneer Breath Biopsy lung cancer trial
- Chemspace and LabNetwork collaborate to extend access to chemical databases
- TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: Catalent invests over $27 million to commercialise next-generation ODT Zydis Ultra
- SGS reports successful Phase 2 results for novel influenza vaccine, validating its H3N2 A/Belgium challenge agent
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Horizon Discovery and Rutgers University develop new gene editing approach: ‘base editing’
- EVENT REVIEW: Busy sessions at BIO-Europe Spring!